"Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada."
"Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec"
"Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Proin eget tortor risus. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat"
Jane – Mother: Age 36
My Approach & Values
Here at Creative Autism Therapies we believe in letting kids be kids, no matter their label. Our curricula are designed to be maximally engaging as well as effective. Our expert staff will assist your child in
building diverse skills such as effective communication, self-regulation, social interaction, and self-care. We focus on evidence-based interventions that are continuously re-evaluated for efficacy and industry standards, and customize each interaction to the skills and interests of the individual.
We believe that children are more than a diagnosis. Our services build holistic development, partnering with family and community to create well-rounded, happy, healthy, independent individuals. Give us a call or email us at email@example.com in order to find out how we can help you change your life.
- Worked one on one with children with ASD, FASD, Prader-Willis, SPD, and others
- Practiced with child group dynamics
- Experience in social/recreational and educational settings
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and English from the University of British Columbia
- Honours Early Childhood Education diploma from Humber College
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators in Ontario
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital